I got my car back yesterday, finally.
It still needs a wheel alignment and that makes it noisy at highway speeds, but overall, I am very happy to have it back.
I’m running the department this week since my coworker’s still on vacation. How do I feel about it? It kind of sucks, but it’s about the same amount of “way more busy than I anticipated when taking this job” that I have with her there. The phone has stopped ringing off the hook in the middle of the night, too, so that has helped.
Speaking of “in the middle of the night”, I received a call from Dante at 12:30 in the morning. I remember waking up, chucking the phone at the wall, and going back to sleep.
I am up very early right now, contemplating a quick workout and some Bible reading. Hopefully today will be a good day.
Plans for the next few weeks:
- preaching with family and friends
- practising soccer, skateboarding, dance and pilates
- finding the right apartment for the right price
- setting up internet income
- Mayer Hawthorne at Arts, Beats and Eats
- practising Spanish, Hindi, Maths, physics, piano, guitar
- losing 25 pounds
- buying new clothes
#personal #work #adulthood #singleness #opposite sex